|Sentry Series SCADA Controllers|
|Fast, easy configuration and the end of external hardware costs!|
Sentry series RTUs save you money by providing functionality that typically requires additional components, programming and costs. Choose a Sentry RTU and:
Check the chart below to find the Sentry series RTU that’s right for you!
- Eliminate the need for extra hardware like signal conditioners, data loggers and alarm dialers
- Get integrated HMIs at no extra cost, including cell phone, PC and tablet interfaces
- Receive alarms and adjust setpoints on your cell phone – a built-in alarm dialer avoids additional costs!
- Do away with converters and transmitters – use built-in Universal Analog Inputs instead
- View trend data graphically, or download information into virtually any database management package
- Connect virtually any SCADA device with built-in Ethernet, serial and wireless communications support
- Enjoy fill-in-the-blank configuration and no licensing fees – fast and easy!
The Industry’s Best Warranty
ICL’s products are designed for reliable performance in even the harshest environments, with robust built-in transient and surge protection, military-grade internal coatings and extended operating temperatures. Many ICL products also carry Class 1 Div 2 Hazardous Location ratings from UL in both the United States and Canada. All ICL products are covered by an industry leading 3-year warranty, so that you can rest assured that your investment is safe and secure for years to come.
SCADA-Expert Engineering Support
SCADA applications are systems, not just a collection of components. ICL not only helps you select the best components for a job, but helps with the overall system design including assistance with interfacing to 3rd party devices, developing reliable radio system designs with radio path studies and system modeling, as well as solar power design calculations for remote locations. Our expert engineering staff averages more than 20 years in the business to help you get up and running fast.