|Pinnacle Programmable SCADA Controllers|
|Eliminate costly hardware and accelerate system implementation!|
Pinnacle series SCADA controllers help lower the cost of monitoring and controlling automated systems by integrating many aspects of efficient process management into a comprehensive all-in-one solution.
Choose a Pinnacle SCADA controller and you get:
Pinnacle series SCADA controllers are completely programmable and fast – applications run up to 50 times faster on Pinnacle controllers than traditional controllers. Check the chart below to find the Pinnacle SCADA controller that’s right for you!
- Data logging and historical trending built in; safely store years of data and display it on demand
- Integrated HMIs, including cell phone, tablet and full-graphics interfaces
- Alarm notification by text, voice or email, with no alarm dialer costs
- Universal Inputs; accommodate multiple sensors and eliminate converter and transmitter costs
- Simple fill-in-the-blank configuration and no per-user license fees – fast, easy and cost-effective!
- Ethernet, serial and wireless communications support; connect devices across virtually any network
- A built-in gas flow computer with reporting capabilities that exceed industry standards
The Industry’s Best Warranty
ICL’s products are designed for reliable performance in even the harshest environments, with robust built-in transient and surge protection, military-grade internal coatings and extended operating temperatures. Many ICL products also carry Class 1 Div 2 Hazardous Location ratings from UL in both the United States and Canada. All ICL products are covered by an industry leading 3-year warranty, so that you can rest assured that your investment is safe and secure for years to come.
SCADA-Expert Engineering Support
SCADA applications are systems, not just a collection of components. ICL not only helps you select the best components for a job, but helps with the overall system design including assistance with interfacing to 3rd party devices, developing reliable radio system designs with radio path studies and system modeling, as well as solar power design calculations for remote locations. Our expert engineering staff averages more than 20 years in the business to help you get up and running fast.